The companies and agencies in this sector represent:
|Turnover||4.225 €||66.265 €||6,38 %|
|Export||701 €16,60 %||21.077 €31,81 %||3,33 %|
|Investment in R&D||87 €2,05 %||2.676 €4,04 %||3,24 %|
|Number of workers||34.372||783.446||4,39 %|
|Number of plants||11.468||161.658||7,09|
|Export||11.009 €||214.486 €19,98 %||5,13 %|
|Investment in R&D||61 €||14.184 €1,32 %||0,43 %|
|Number of workers||1.275.800||17.164.800||7,43 %|
|Number of plants|
Some interesting links on the subject:
- OTEUS: Transport Observatory of the Basque Country.
- INE: National Institute of Statistics.
References about the data:
- This data is given by OTEUS (Transport Observatory of the Basque Country) and INE (National Institute of Statistics).
- Both agencies collect the activity of transportation agents and that is the only existing official reference of the sector. Therefore, they don’t reflect the whole activity of the Mobility and Logistics sector.
- Figures have been obtained from the classification of the CNAE (National Classification of Economic Activities). It is a source of data for companies registered in the codes assigned to Transportation, since there are no other exclusive classes for this sector.
- The Cluster of Mobility and Logistics of the Basque Country, in collaboration with OTEUS, is working to improve the representation of these figures, in order to integrate all agents in the sector.